Sunday, October 11, 2009

morning blahs

Until Labor Day weekend, when I tore my meniscus in a couple of places (according to an MRI I had later), I was exercising 6 days a week. At the same time it seemed my p.vera condition also reached a low point. I was and am tired almost all the time. People on the list advise forcing oneself to do some exercise, and I have, but very little compared to what I was doing just weeks ago. It's a huge change for me. I am going to continue to try going to the JCC and walking around the neighborhood when I can.

I am also trying to continue to write about Hamlet, working on the website hamletworks.org, for which I am, at present, coordinating editor, revising a couple of essays and doing other computer-passive things. I made it into NYC to work at the NYPL once last week, and I hope I can do that again this week. I can accomplish a lot there, because it is so close to our little place on 40th St., and I can return to the apartment to rest whenever I need to.

I was thinking of writing about books I have read recently, but I will start that in tomorrow's post. Mainly I read the Times and the New Yorker, but I have tried to pick up some novels, too.

Fondly,
Bernice

1 comment:

  1. if you want to take any walks at the park or museum property, i'm up for it if you give me a call <3

    ReplyDelete