Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another friend


Here Here is a photo of Arthur and his new shed. His knowledge of building is amazing.

This is a photo of Debbie Akins, Rae-Rae's daughter: Isn't she gorgeous! And Rae-Rae’s eleven-year-old dog, also a beauty! I feel a special bond with Debbie, because she and I both settled down after some tumultuous years. Like her brother, very smart. It'll be great to have all three here in July, though Charlie, Rae-Rae's husband, won't be able to come with them. He has to work.

Dear Family and Friends,

Today is a terrible itching day, and that makes it a little hard to sit and write a blog , let along work. I take lots of anti-histamines and they make me sleepy. I am grateful this isn't a side effect of CEP-701. I know that because the itching increase started a week ago Thursday before I began the new medicine. Dr. Mascarenhas wants me to wean myself of the UVB treatment so I lowered the dose today, but I think I will keep it here until the itching gets under control with one or two or three Zyrtec pills.

Otherwise, things are going well. My pelvis has given me grief since the arduous NYC adventures of the past week, but a pain pill takes care of that pretty much, and I am not doing anything strenuous today. The plan is to continue working on Measure for Measure and hamletworks.org.. And of course chat with family and friends.

Love to all,
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment