Monday, January 25, 2010

Another good day

Dear friends and Family,

Yesterday was another good day, with a few hours of work on Measure for Measure with Laury. We are making headway slowly, and today I think I will be able to start in earnest what I call "the front matter," the essays that come before the text of the play begins. Laury will do the performance aspects of this material; I'll handle the historical stuff, which I enjoy.

Merwin and I finished up the day with Emma on TV, a perfect ending. I wasn't able to take the prednisone at 2 a.m. because I was just too full! I was awake but could not stomach the thought of a banana. But I had it at 7 a.m. and am on my way to Mimi's class at the JCC, the first time since the rib, which still hurts a bit, but only at the Tylenol level. Looking forward to a coffee with Elaine afterward.

We're trying to get rid of old papers and such, and of course get caught by photo albums. It's hard to believe that we were ever that young. I'll post a photo as soon as I can remember how to do it!

It's raining heavily, but I have a smile on my face. I could dance, Gene Kelly-ish, but better conserve my energy for the class.

Love to all,
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment